The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale is happening right now and it is definitely something worth checking out. But hurry, because items go fast and the sale ends June 2.
To give you all a glimpse into this amazing sale without falling into the rabbit hole that it is (I’ve seriously looked for hours), I put together what I consider a skinny version of the sale. These are just a few of my favorite items, each of which I would buy myself (and a few that I already have) if I had unlimited funds! I’ve also linked each item in the pictures below for easy reference.
Pink, Navy & White Striped Dress // See by Chloe Backpack // Kate Spade Sunnies // Snake Print Dress // Blue Romper // Black Earrings // Pink Plaid Tory Burch Bag // Grey Body Con Dress // Chambray Dress // Navy Ruffle Dress // Chambray Romper
Beach Towel // Pink Rebecca Minkoff Duffle // Black One Piece Swimsuit // Luggage Tag // iPhone XS Case // Cover-up // Blue One Piece Swimsuit // Kate Spade Laptop Sleeve // Blue Two Piece Swimsuit (Top & Bottom sold separately) // Black Rebecca Minkoff Duffle // Blue Tory Burch Miller Sandals
Star Collared Black Dress // Kendra Scott Necklace // Gorjana Necklace // Black & White Floral Blouse // Camouflage Shirt // Black Rebecca Minkoff Handbag // Chambray Shirt // Pink Gingham Shirt // Snake Print Shirt // Khaki Romper // Denim Shorts // Dolce Vita Snake Print Detail Wedges // Pink Slide Sandals // Blush Wedge Sandal // Hunter Rain Boots // Navy Wedges // Cork Wedge Sandals
Of all these amazing finds, my top 5 would have to be:
- Tory Burch’s Royal Blue Miller Flip Flop – I have these in black and love them. This blue pair will add the most playful pop of color to any outfit. They will be mine!
- 1901’s Pink and White Gingham Shirt – I love a gingham shirt and this one can be dressed up or down so easily. You could get so many different outfits out of this one shirt. I think this one has a home in my closet as well.
- Gorjana’s Long Station Necklace – This dainty little necklace is so versatile. It would look equally beautiful with a white t-shirt as it would a little black dress. Paired with the Bauble Bar’s black earrings shown above, this necklace would complete any look.
- Ted Baker London’s Navy Ruffle Dress – I mean, how cute is this dress? It’s the perfect for work, church, brunch, or a cocktail party. It could easily become a timeless go-to piece in any closet.
- BLANKNYC’s Khaki Linen Romper – This little romper is a put-together yet casual option for those hot summer days in the South. Add a straw fedora to sass it up or strappy sandals to take it from backyard BBQ to dinner with friends.
So there you have it friends ~ many, but not all, of my favorites from the Nordy’s Half Yearly Sale. Culling these items together was easy. The hard part will be deciding which of them need to call my closet “home!”
I would love to know what your favorite finds from the sale have been. Or, help me make my decision by letting me know which of my selections were your favorite. Comment below to let me know.
XOXO – Bridget